Effective Date: January 2, 2024
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and usage data.
Usage Data: This is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
3. Use of Data
The Hi-Line Company LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
5. Retention of Data
6. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
7. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent in any other cases;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
9. Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
11. Contact Us